Quick nav did catch me a few weeks ago but vo is set to normal, I can jump to
markers as normal.

I'm getting by with creating region breaks and selecting that way for the
moment, searching in preview in the shortcut guide isn't giving me any results
relating to selecting to the next or previous memory location, only shortcuts
relating to creating and moving to memory locations, I'm still assuming its
something I'm doing wrong rather than something changing in pt 12.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Brian

Sent from my smart-ish phone!