BTW, your other option, although I feel that transposing the keyboard itself is
the best, is to use the Audio Suite Pitch plug-in to change the pitch of the
original audio, record the MIDI, go back to the original audio and transpose
the MIDI notes. The artifacts of the audio transposition will be fairly poor
but good enough for reference. Duplicating the playlist at the outset is a
must, of course.

Slau