Thank you so much Nick.
That's what I would like to do. I'll try it.

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
n...@nickgawronski.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:38 AM
To: ProTools Access Mailing List
Subject: Re: Sample Rate

Hi, I usually go to 24 bit 96 KHZ the highest that Pro Tools supports with my
digi 003 as my point is I want to get the most out of my equipment.  I almost
always record to an external drive unless it is just a recording I am not
planning on doing anything major with or just practice editing with.  Nick
Gawronski On Mon, 25 May 2015, Jack Ronnayut

I use grml (http://grml.org/)