Hi Ramy, the limitation with he BCF seems to be that you can't automate plugins
with it. I've done a Google search on the X Touch, and there is nothing to
suggest that it will allow you to automate plugin controls. So I'm not sure
whether you'd find much of an improvement between the XTouch and the BCF.

Sent from my iPhone