Derek Lane, I may have spelled his last name wrong, is using an X32 and loves it.

At 07:59 AM 6/21/2015, you wrote:
Hey Jason,

I'm not Kevin obviously, and haven't actually used an X32 yet, just
been researching the hell out of it too. From a discussion on Twitter,
I can tell you that the menus don't wrap, so it'll be possible to take
notes on them and count. If I pull the trigger on it, I'll get some
sighted assistance to put together a text version of the menus, and
will be happy to share that assuming nobody gets there in the
meantime. Apparently the iOS app is mostly accessible other than
editing individual FX patches, which is pretty easy from the board
itself according to the blind chap I was tweeting with.

Hth a bit

Scott