Hi,
thanks for pointing me in the right direction! After some Googling, I found
various posts by people having the exact same problem, however most of them are
quite dated (2007 and earlier). I found the tip about removing
~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.symbolichotkeys.plist so I backed up the file
and then removed it from that folder. Unfortunately, however, this didn’t
actually solve the problem for me… I tried rebooting, then creating a new
session but without any luck… So, in case you do have any more details or an
article that you could share I definitely would greatly appreciate that!
All the best,
Robin