Hi Matt and Steve,
thanks a lot for your replies!
For the time being, I have decided against deleting the .plist file. The
primary reason is that, while Googling the issue, I read some forum posts
stating that deleting this file will remove custom shortcuts… Since I actually
do have a lot of those for Automator scripts and such, I’m just gonna stick to
F12 for now.
I’ll definitely keep this in mind though and might try deleting the file at a
later time, since for now I’d prefer to focus on learning PT rather than having
to redefine my shortcut commands! :-)
Thanks a lot for all the help,
Robin