  From: 'ashley cox' via Pro Tools Accessibility
  To: ProTools Accessibility
  Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 1:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Eleven Plugin

  I’d gladly send them some feedback if anyone could tell me where to send it.
I have a bunch of presets I want to upload to my eleven rack that I’ve been
sent, but I can’t because the eleven rack editor is inaccessible. It would also
be cool to edit some of the built-in amps as some of them sound a bit ‘off’
with my PRS, and I’d like to replicate Brian May’s delays and amp sound.