Hi Sean,

Those activation windows are most likely prompts for missing authorizations
from what's called the Activation Wizard which is technically coming from the
iLok License Manager. Good news is that, since all the work was being done to
make the ILM accessible, the Wizard is also accessible. Final beta versions are
being compiled at this time and, before you know it, version 2.6 will be
available. Hang in there.

Slau