Hi Slau,

Yes you were correct as usual.

I called Sweetwater, and the tech said that this is a common issue where
Avid had not deposited the additional content licenses into the account.  I
thought I would mention it for all on the list to read, because there's no
getting into Pro Tools with out sighted help to temporarily move the
plug-ins to the unused folder until Avid forces the licenses into the Ilok
account.

Folks need to make sure the licenses are on the Ilok before installing the
plug-ins , otherwise, we're stuck!

I had installed Pro Tools 12 a couple months ago, but had not yet installed
the additional contents until Kevin inspired me this morning.  So there for
is Kevin's fault!  How's that for blame shifting!  LOL!

Thanks to you and Kevin for all your continuing help!

Sean

Take Care,

Sean