Hi, I was trying to edit some audio projects me and a friend did and am
running the latest version of Pro Tools 12.3 and OS X 10.11 and have made
sure all tracks are selected.  I do the down and up arrow to select the
clicks and the breaths at the beginning that I wish to delete and the
selection plays and I am even able to move the selection start and end
points.  However when I press delete and then go back to the beginning of
the session the click and the breaths are still there.  I am in wave form
view and only have one playlist in the session.  What else should I check
to see if this is causing the issues as I have checked and tried all
different edit modes with no result?  Nick Gawronski