Thanks Papa,
Yes, by all means, if it specifically relates to interfacing particular gear
with Pro Tools and Voiceover, I feel it's fair game and, naturally, there will
occasionally be tangential information posted but I'd appreciate if all could
keep that to a minimum. The list is focused by design and it helps others keep
up with the relevance which makes it easier to follow threads and help whenever
possible.
Cheers,
Slau