I just wanted to reply a bit here as there have been several responses. At the
outset, let me say that a few people have mentioned Groove 3 as a model. Let me
point out that a model such as groove 3 requires an infrastructure that I
simply don't have and will never aspire to so that's just simply out of the
question. Further, before anyone starts to suggest ways that I could somehow
approximate that subscription model with some web site gymnastics, just forget
about it. I have no time for such nonsense. OK, that said, let me continue.

I don't look at this as any kind of money-making venture. One would be naive to
think that there was some sort of gold mine here. If anything, it's practically
a money-losing proposition. If anything however, I think the time invested
would help me save my own time by pointing people toward some sort of resource
that would preempt me from having to spend time typing half-assed explanations
of things rather than just saying, "Hey, check out part 6 of this series," etc.

In some ways, i feel as though it's entirely possible for me to do a sort of
"mind dump" of my knowledge of Pro Tools. Of course, it's entirely possible but
I would have to do that in some sort of structured way to be able to organize
the bits of knowledge into some kind of framework. The Pro tools manuals seem
to be the most obvious framework but that means I literally have to re-read all
of the manuals and outline absolutely every point that I can thin of as it
relates to using Pro Tools from a VoiceOver perspective. That's a daunting
task, to be sure. I don't know. Part of me wants to do it and part of me says,
"Why would you want to take on such an enormous project?" Well, I'm not sure.
Still thinking but will come up with some kind of plan.