hello, I am trying to change multiple outputs at once.  I am hoping you guys
can tell me what I’m doing wrong.  I have 4 tracks selected, prehook1,
prehook2, prehook3 and prehook4.  I go to the first track prehook1 and option,
shift plus click on the output on the track after routing the mouse to the VO
curser.  I hear a sliding sound from the computer and Voiceover announces the
name of the output that is selected but does not open the menu to allow me to
change the output to the one I want.  so then I tried the following.  I stayed
on the first track prehook1’s output did the regular VO space to open the
output menu and navigated to the output I wish to have and once again routed
the mouse curser and tried the option, shift plus click.  I think I may have
heard the sliding sound again but I still have no luck in the rest of the
track’s output changing.  Finally, I tried the same steps on the output button
in the output window.  You guessed it… Still no luck.  (smile)  Can some one
please tell me what I’m doing wrong?  I’m needing to get this mix out the door
pretty quickly.
Thanks so much,
Chad