do they have that system for acoustic guitars yet?

I don't believe Melodyne Editor is accessible. Melodyne Single Track is accessible on the PC side, with some rather extensive hotspot clicker sets and Jaws, but that only corrects monophonic material.

Best to just get the instrument properly set up.