My daughters left my studio open the other day and one of our cats got in
there and I think walked across my 003. Since that time I can't get a sound
out of either headphone port or the main out. I checked the mute button, I
can get audio out of some different ports on the back, but they aren't
related to the main volume knobs. I even left it unplugged for an entire day
to see if it would just go back to factory settings, I am wondering now if
it has some kind of ram that needs me to do a factory reset. Does anyone
familiar  with the 003 know what might be going on?

Thanks