Ha funny, I have a 002 that I will hook up so that I can check if it is
something in the PT playback.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ricky Prevatte
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:50 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Trouble shooting the 003

I can't help you a bit but that is exactly what was wrong with the one I
purchased recently. My wife said we saw no cat prints on the unit though.😉

Ricky Prevatte LMBT1154

On Feb 20, 2016, at 2:17 AM, Poppa Bear <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:

My daughters left my studio open the other day and one of our cats got in there
and I think walked across my 003. Since that time I can’t get a sound out of
either headphone port or the main out. I checked the mute button, I can get
audio out of some different ports on the back, but they aren’t related to the
main volume knobs. I even left it unplugged for an entire day to see if it
would just go back to factory settings, I am wondering now if it has some kind
of ram that needs me to do a factory reset. Does anyone familiar  with the 003
know what might be going on?

Thanks