While ther  is some audio and text write ups on logic with VoiceOver,
nothing  as in depth as say pro tools with speech exist yet, as far as
I am aware. For the most part i been able to figure out using it for
drum programming/sample replacement/building custom kits from reading
mainstream  tutorials and watching a few us youtube videos, but when i
posted links to the logic access list others said they didn't find the
same ease of following along that i did initially. One of these days i
should write out something more in depth as it relates to VO. Your
best bet is to probably join the logic Access list and ask questions
as they come up.  Also, If you can map one of the Pro Tools drum
synths to use your own samples then there is plenty of drum sounds for
the  purchasing out there you can use in PT instead of having to use
logic.