Hi Steve, I used logic before purchasing Pro Tools, and I still will for some
of my midi work. In fact, if you're used to PT key commands, there's already a
built-in template to use the same commands in Logic. Not sure exactly how far
that extends, as I haven't tried editing audio, but they're there. It has good
bouncing and exporting functions, so it's no problem to import your projects
into PT to record your audio stuff. The stock instruments in Logic are
fantastic, which, I'm afraid, is not necessarily the case in PT, but I've found
PT gives Voiceover users better editing and mixing control