Hi again. Well. Late last year I released an album titled Paint your cactus
green. I’ve had a lot of thoughts about my album. I’ve decided to re mix and
remaster this album. There were quite a few things i was not happy with. So
i’ve sussed out how to pull it down and re submit it to i tunes and other
networks.

A couple of weeks back I posted a song Paint your cactus green. popper baer and
i spoke about the damn shaker being a bit loud. i was very happy to get that
feedback as there were a number of things that just didn’t sit right. Think i
was just to close to my stuff.  in my opinion. Anyway. I’m re posting this
track. This is the rework. I’d be interested in your thoughts. Here is the link

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10442917/03%20-%20Paint%20Your%20Cactus%20Green.mp3

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10442917/03%20-%20Paint%20Your%20Cactus%20Green.mp3>?dl=1

Steve