Steve,

I find this balance to be most excellent. Your lyrics are clear
without being overpowered by the guitar, shaker, or drums.

How do you get your materials up on iTunes? I am in the process of
putting together a project for audio lessons and podcasts.

Thank you,
Vaughn

On 3/21/16, Steve Sparrow <i...@sparrowsound.com.au> wrote:
> thank you poppa. Just playing around with 1 track still.i’m aiming to go to
> print after easter. so all should be up and running in around 3 weeks
> hopefully.
> Steve
>
>> On 22 Mar 2016, at 2:17 am, Poppa Bear <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Nothing stands out to me except the great vibe. I am really looking
>> forward to the new release. I can see this album getting some air play. I
>> streamed it from Spotify and really enjoyed it.

Vaughn Brown
Berklee College of Music Graduate, Bachelor in Music, Drummer, educator
504-202-8492
http://www.vaughnbrown.net