well, buy a copy of ProTools then. I assume you already have a Mac to run it on?

At 11:43 PM 3/21/2016, you wrote:

ya! I'd like to use pro tools...
I heard that daw is accessible
With screenreaders..

I want to reccord some songs & bgm...

.. so plz help me...
Thank you.......

(Facebook: adarsh nair nandanam)
(Skype: adarsh768)
On Mar 21, 2016 10:32 PM, "Poppa Bear" <<mailto:heavens4r...@gmail.com>heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, just so you know, Audacity is a software program. Also, this is a list for users of the Pro Tools software so unless you have or plan on getting Pro Tools than this may not be the list for you. There is another list called midi mag that you can Google that may be able to help you more.

Take care