5 grand in Us dollars and with taxes and other things smacked on is about ten
times as much in SEK so if something costs like 400 dollars, you can safely put
another zero to the end of the number and you get quite close. So if i want an
Avid control surface which as i understand it is about the only surface that
can take the full advantage of Protools features it would be like 25000 to
30000 swedish crowns, a number that’s way, way, way, way out of my budget
range. That’s partly why i have abandoned PT and now work exclusively in Logic.
/Krister