I was out of the loop for much of that.  Where
can I get those presets?
Gord

From: CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Saturday, May 7, 2016 10:37 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is structure free a dead issue?

Hi Gordon,

Yes structure free presets from at least pt version 9 work on pt 12.5.
I brought them over from pt 9.03 and put them into pt 12.5 and the 63 or so
presets do work. :)
HTH

Talk soon
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust