To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: Band in a box in combination with ProTools?

The iOS music Memos app from apple seems to do a lot of similar things to Band in a Box. Try that and see if its sufficient for you. Thanks to the magic of iCloud it should sync to your mac and be available in Logic/GB when you are done so you can bounce the wavs out there and import into pro tools as well.