Hi All,

I think it should be possible to set parameters for many tracks at once using
option click, but how is it done?   For example, I want to set automation to
'touch' or 'read', not just for the current track, but for all tracks at once.
I'm sure somebody mentioned option-click for this, but I've tried any number of
combinations, including an actual mouse-click with option held down, and it's
not worked yet.  So, what is the actual procedure for doing the option-click?

Best,

Peter