Hi Peter,

Modified clicks are not supported with VoiceOver so, the only way you can do a
modified click is with a mouse or, preferably, a track pad. Make sure the mouse
pointer is on the UI element, hold down the modifier and click. Option-clicking
applies the change to all  controls of the same type in all tracks.
Shift-Option-clicking applies the change to all selected tracks. As always,
make sure the tracks are truly visible and not off to the side of the Mix or
Edit window and also make sure there are no other windows like plug-ins or
system dialogs open. Once you get used to doing this, you'll be diligent about
keeping track of which windows are open or at least checking in case a modified
click doesn't seem to work.

Cheers,

Slau