Hi All,

Firstly, apologies for the cross-post.

I am having issues with My Komplete Kontrol S88 so am wondering if anyone else
may have some advice in regard to what I might try in order to address this.

I seem to have all of the appropriate software and hardware installed as it
should be but I am not able to activate the accessibility feature of the S88.

I have also checked the firmware and it shows as being the latest. Also, all
other NI packages show as being the latest versions according to the current
Native Access beta.

I can use the keyboard with Logic in midi mode via USB and it works fine except
that the transport controls do not work.

I can bring up the Komplete Kontrol Software and can load different NI
instruments which do play when I play the keyboard but again, I cannot seem to
use any other features of the S88.

Since I am using this on a Macbook Air at the moment, I have also tried using
the keyboard with and without a USB hub and this, as well, does not seem to
make a difference.

Any thoughts / advice anyone might have? This is becoming quite frustrating.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!