  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 22, 2016 6:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Updating ProTools

  Hi Rui,

  I have Yosemite running on the studio Mac Mini and El Capitan running on a
Mac Book Pro. The latest version of El Cap is technically not supported by Pro
Tools but it does work. To me, the issue of El Cap is more of voiceOver
sometimes cutting out and being unresponsive to the point where I need to
unload and load it twice in a row in order for it to come back speaking. To be
fair, I haven’t seen that behavior in Pro Tools specifically but I’m not using
that machine for day-to-day work so I can’t testify to its long-term use. In
general, however, the latest version will work on both systems and a new
version is expected pretty soon and I think it’ll support the current version
of El Capitan. Maybe others will chime in with any other observations.

  Slau

    On Aug 22, 2016, at 1:02 PM, Rui Vilarinho <ruivilarinhomu...@gmail.com>