Hi Chris,

Thanks. I don't know this person. I was just contacted as a result of my post
on the Avid blog regarding Pro Tools. In fact, it was a friend of this guy who
reached out to me so I'm not so invested in it. Knowing that he's more of a PC
guy and not terribly up on technology, I'm just pointing him in a starting
direction.

Cheers,

Slau