I myself would be completely inadequate in writing such a guide at this
point, calling me a beginner would be kind! I, however loftily,  am trying
to diligently compile as much information as I can in the hopes that such a
thing could be possible by me if no one else. Although with the
protoolswithspeech.com site being out there (this slipped completely under
my radar). It makes me wonder if the demand for such a thing even exists,
although what I had in mind was free, so that could offset any lag in
demand from a market segment. I personally have always found it easier to
learn and retain from the written word, but maybe that's just me.