From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Nick Gawronski
Sent: 17 June 2017 00:27
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: putting the full pro tools 12 installers for the mac along with the
avid plugins into the ptaccess dropbox folder for ease of location

Hi, I was trying to redownload Pro Tools 12 as I had to reinstall my mac
and as usual as I had bought the student teacher version of Pro Tools 12
I was not able to locate the downloads as in the my products section I
only see Pro Tools 11 when I had Pro Tools 12 installed before.  If
possible could someone please place the Pro Tools 12 installer along
with the other Avid plugins for ease of use into the ptaccess dropbox
folder?  I have tried on both windows 10 pro 64 bits along with a mac to
get access to my downloads in my Avid account and am unable to do so
because of the web sites not very good accessibility.  I am not sure if
this has anything to do with the student teacher version but I do think
this needs to be brought to Avid's attention.  Nick Gawronski