Hi, I will contact Avid support on this issue. When contacting support they want some type of support code and I know mine is expired. Is there an email address I can write to or a way I can contact a human rather then a recording that won't let me get to someone to talk to unless I enter a valid code when I call support? Nick Gawronski

On 6/17/2017 5:10 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
Well, and too, like I said, it goes back to what I initially said about the license agreement terms.
---
Christopher Gilland
http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Phil Muir <mailto:i...@accessibilitytraining.co.uk>
    *To:* ptaccess@googlegroups.com <mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, June 17, 2017 5:38 AM
    *Subject:* RE: putting the full pro tools 12 installers for the
    mac along with the avid plugins into the ptaccess dropbox folder
    for ease of location

    Rather than putting those installers in the folders you would be
    better to
    maybe put them somewhere on your own dropbox then post a link to
    those files
    as those take up quite a lot of space.  Or you could contact Avid
    technical
    support who no doubt would sort you out with direct links to the
    files.