Hi guys.
Just the other day i installed the update to Keyboard Maestro. Since doing this
I’ve had a bit of trouble with some functions on the num pad. for example the
star key wants to take me into the finder menu. so i can’t enter a go to time,
return will not do anything, and num pad 1 and tdo not work as usual. If I turn
voice over off functionality returns to normal here. Quick nav is off.

I did try to make sure keyboard maestro, and keyboard maestro engine are
checked, But in the preferences i can no longer find the security tab in
Keyboard maestro. I am quite happy to admit i may have mist a step here.

The other thing i am wondering. I am still running yosemite here. Is the new
keyboard maestro not compatible with the older OS. I am happy to upgrade if
this is the problem, but don’t want to jump into this with out checking first.

Does anyone know how High sierra and p t with flo tools get on.
Steve