Thanks so much.

I just have one initial question. How insert a plugin and after it, the
flotools plugin watch reads the information when I change the faders∑ sometimes
it works, sometimes not. I do not be aware how thing am I wrong.

When inserted the 7 band eq and VoiceOver said the parameter info,, only the
first fader changes the freq band. The others do not work. I need to press the
page button to change other value, like mid freq gain, etc. How turn on the
band, change Shelf, eTC∑

and lastly, how insert annother plugin that is not default in the protools
preferences, or if I need to use, for example, waves ultra maximizer, I need to
set it in the protools default eucon plugin?

Thanks in advance.
JP.