Slightly unrelated but related...
I am able to download app updates, however, having difficulties with plugin
updates.
For example, clicking on either the "download" or "more information"
element next to each plugin, does not do anything.
I understand XPand!2 is available free of charge to Protools users,
however, to the best of my ability, I am just not able to either download
it or read more information about it using Avid's download manager.
Anyone else tried this procedure?

Thanks.
Vic