Hi,
I have used many DAWS over the years for editing speech for radio features,
interviews, packages, etc.  Want to move to Pro Tools First, have installed
it managed to import some audio but looking for any guides for getting
started with Pro Tools (First) with VoiceOver, how do you get to start
working with an audio track to edit it, how do you scrub through the audio
to make fine edits, when adding more tracks to include in the package how
do you do it, how do move from one track to another, etc.  Sorry lots of
questions but really looking for a guide for getting started with Pro Tools
First with VoiceOver and using the keyboard to navigate around, scrub
through audio, edit and mix.

I know there are some good videos but most of them seem to be more for
musicians and making music which is not want I want to use Pro Tools for.

So any help, resources, links, would be greatly appreciated.

Best and thanks

Toby