Hi guys:

A glorious day to you all. I'm trying to instantiate a reverb on two
tracks, so I created an AUx track routed to both audio tracks. I
insert the reverb on the AUx track. Afterwards, I played the tracks,
but I can hear rverb effect. Am I suppose to change the Io or the
output? Please help! I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Best,

Dammie