Try

select that track only and choose show only selected track from track list popup.

Also recheck all the settings again from the Flo Tools manual.

By the way, it's probably not Flo tools. It's probably because the level is hidden from the screen.

If you manually navigate to the level with just VoiceOver, VoiceOver won't probably see the value either.

Chi