Slau or anybody else,

Is there any professional training out there for Utilizing flo tools/ProTools
From a blind/visually impaired perspective? I understand that there are a lot
of formal well produced videos on ProTools specifically, but what about for the
blind and visually impaired? Are there mentors, or people who are willing to
teach individuals for a hourly rate? I am wondering because it seems like the
community is expanding and the world is becoming more accessible every year. I
would like to refer people or push the information on the web and make more
people aware of what is possible. I do understand that we are a minority in the
sense of blindness and visual impairments and especially sound engineering, but
doesn’t hurt to ask.

Respectfully,
Steve Baskis
Baskis.com