Good morning Mr. Baskis, Byron here from I See Music llc where we train the
totally blind and visually impaired in audio production and studio engineering
as it pertains to adaptive tech and techniques. Please feel free to explore all
options of training per our web site, which I’ll link you to here below. Hope
you and your family are remaining healthy and safe in these crazy times Mr.
Baskis. If you have any further questions after reviewing the site, I’ll look
forward to speaking with you soon sir and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
best
www.iseemusic.org <http://www.iseemusic.org/>