Hello Slau, I got the jog wheel working but when I press the shift key to
select the audio or midi I want to delete or change I can’t get the shift key
to work. I elected the track I wanted to edit I have flotools installed. What
am I missing?
I tried to post this on the protools accessibility google groups, but I
couldn’t’t find where to create a new topic. Thanks so much.