Thank you, Matt, for your words of support. Years ago, I created a filter to
send Chuck's messages directly to my Trash folder for various reasons and, as a
result, I never see his messages unless another user responds to him and I can
then see what the nonsense is about.

Speaking of JAWs and scripts, there was a time when I was strongly opposed to
the idea of an essentially alternate user interface that didn't resemble what a
sighted user experiences as it related to programs like Sonar. When Rocco and
Chi approached me with what eventually became Flo Tools, I realized that such a
scenario wasn't the case. Yes, there was the necessity of using alternate
keystokes for certain things in some cases but there's no avoiding such things,
as you well know. well, years later, most blind Pro Tools users are using Flo
Tools and recognize its value for increased efficiency. There's no doubt that
using Flo Tools is way more efficient than using Pro Tools with VoiceOver
alone. Of that, there is absolutely no question. Those who stubbornly refuse to
accept that deserve the inefficiency and wasted time they incur but, hey,
that's their choice.

Cheers,
Slau