I'm forwarding and responding on the PT Access email list rather than privately
since questions should always be posted to the list rather than to me directly
so that others may benefit from reading questions and answers.

Again, your question isn't clear. Templates reside in your Documents/Pro
Tools/Session Templates folder, the same folder I mentioned in your previous
question.

to create a session from a template, check the appropriate checkbox in the
Dashboard when creating a session and use first letter navigation to select the
template you want.

To add a session to a template, create a new session from the template, add the
tracks you want and choose "Save as Template" from the File menu.