Hi guys:

Wonderful Wednesday to you all. I'm trying to take out mouth clicks
from an interview. I initiated RX7 declick on the track and changed
output clicks from off to on. It then give me the clicks present in
the audio. And when I hit delete, everything disappear. Then when I
hit spacebar, I don't have any vocal, so I undo it. Now, my question
is how do I take out the clicks without deleting the vocal? Please
help! Thanks.
Best,
Dammie