Hi,

Long time ago, I remember there was a discussion here about Avid Link, and some
people reported there was a problem when Avid Link was installed. Not sure if
that was only related to VO users, though. They recommended to deinstall Avid
Link, or at least remove the menu line extension for it in Finder.

Can anyone update me on the current state? Is Avid Link still a problem? What
kind of issues may be caused by Avid Link when working in PT with or without
VoiceOver?

I’ll appreciate any feedback! :)

Best,
John André