Hi Martin,
RX is especially good for this purpose. I've found it to be a bit hungry for
CPU but I think it's gotten better over the years. The presets usually do the
trick. I put presets for RX6 in the Drop Box but we're up to RX8. I haven't
upgraded yet. I don't think anybody's put RX8 presets in there but you might
want to check that. Otherwise, if you get some sighted assistance for a little
while, there aren't too many presets to save out, maybe 8 per module.
HTH,
Slau