Hi guys,
I haven’t done any vinyl cleanup for a while so I’m kind of out of the loop.
Are used to use Adobe audition. But, the later versions were no good to me they
didn’t work. I wonder if that program or the RX program you talk about would be
the way to go. Can you steer me the right direction and give me links to
download whatever you feel I should be using. If there is a cost as long as it
isn’t thousands of dollars I’m good. Thanks really

You can fill your ears with music and your mouth with food, but, music won’t
make you fat.
ternor...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone