Hi list members, I’m trying to make sure that i have this information on the
setup of komplete controller in pro tools!  After pro tools is launched, do i
first go to hardware first to choose komplete kontrol in order to make sure
that it is selected or do i go to midi first?  I’m just not sure at this point.
 I also want to be able to access different categories of instruments.  I’d
like  to know how this is done with komplete kontrol as it relates to pro
tools.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning these
questions.