hi David, could you possibly give me a call. I can walk you through it or you
to tell you how to do it quicker than I can do it through email. There are
several steps you need to take. If you want to call me, my number is 256–4
93–7990. I can talk anytime.

Jimmie Smith

> On Dec 14, 2021, at 9:39 AM, David Ingram <dingram...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> Hi list members, I’m trying to make sure that i have this information on the
> setup of komplete controller in pro tools!  After pro tools is launched, do i
> first go to hardware first to choose komplete kontrol in order to make sure
> that it is selected or do i go to midi first?  I’m just not sure at this
> point.  I also want to be able to access different categories of instruments.
>  I’d like  to know how this is done with komplete kontrol as it relates to
> pro tools.  Thank you for any information that you might have concerning
> these questions.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/A57CD6E1-437D-4F4B-962C-FEB24206D78A%40earthlink.net.
>  Hi David, no you do not go to hardware 1st.
The first thing you should do is go to Midi.
To do this, go to set up, Midi.
After selecting midi, select the third tab which is controllers.